Thursday, July 24, 2014

Ai Zoo Crew Big Birthday launch!!

Hello Ai fans!!  

Today Art Impressions is releasing two adorable new Zoo Crew stamp sets.



This one is Deep Breath Birthday (Sku#4471) and is the one that I
I'm sharing with you today.



This is the inside (back of front part) and where you could personalize it.


Inside it's a shaker card with lots of sequins and micro beads.


I think I've shared this before but I always save my packaging from things like Cuttlebug embossing folders and Spellbinders dies.  They're great for clear cards or shaker cards.  Also, for window panes.




What a fun new image this is!!  And I love the double meaning of the verse.


Copics used:
E33, YG00, YG01, YG03, Y08, Y21, Y28, R32, BG05, BG15




1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

seriously???? This is genius, Renee!!!! I adore how you've made this into a shaker box!!! And the way you did the portal in the front is so creative!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!