Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Halloween Whoots #5

Hello Ai fans!
 
I was recently asked to put together a collection of Halloween cards all using the adorable Whoots from Art Impressions.  This is number five in the set and  I'll be sharing the last at the end of the week.  You could really get creative with these adorable little guys.  Owls are perfect for Halloween to begin with but just look at how cute they are all dressed up!  Check back Friday to see my final card.
 
My card was made using the Chatting Whoots Set (sku#F4126).



 
The spider and spiderweb corners and border are from Martha Stewart.  The pirate hat and cutlass are Sizzlitts and I made the eye patch myself.  The matte and circles were made with Spellbinders dies.
Inside I used a cute border from Martha Stewart that I just got on clearance for only $5!!  I also used two more Ai stamps...
 
 
  
Just click on this photo to be taken to the entire Whoots collection!
 
 
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Just been catching up on all of your recent fabulous creations. Love all the Halloween cards.
Yvonne